Sam has worked in agriculture for over 15 years and now manages SproutX, the industry Accelerator for Australian agriculture.
His exceptional comprehension of Australian agriculture, investment, Agtech, and food & fibre production has assisted him to build a broad portfolio of experience which includes:
– Building Australia’s first Agtech Accelerator, co-working space and ecosystem
– Agribusiness advisor to CEO’s
– Developed export strategy for food businesses into Asia
– Developed digital and profile-raising strategies for agribusiness clients in Australia and NZ
– Executive Masters in Business Administration from Bond University (E-MBA)
Sam is a passionate entrepreneur with extensive experience across agricultural production in Australia and overseas, one of his current roles is helping start-ups and Agritech entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
On the side, Sam commentates on agriculture around Australia through print, online and broadcast media.
His first TED Talk in 2015 cemented Sam in the industry as a regular keynote speaker to address a range of audiences where he’s often asked to challenge the status quo and inspire fresh thinking.