- Cocktail evening at the premises of Natural Evolution (Corner of O’Connell road and Hansen road Walkamin) – hear the award-winning innovation journey of Rob & Krista Watkins
- Networking opportunity
- Fireside chat – get to know the judges
- Registration & Pitch Check
- Light Lunch available on arrival
- Startup and Innovation Tablelands welcome from founder team Christine Doan
- Future Agro Challenge welcome
- What are the Future Agro Challenge/Competition Guidelines
- Pitching battle 1 – two teams pitch their idea and judges ask questions
- Fabian Gallo – HTM Complete
- “Advancing Farm Management”
- Pitching battle 2 – two teams pitch their idea and judges ask questions
- Afternoon Tea
- Pitching battle 3 – two teams pitch their idea and judges ask questions
- Alastair Hart – Mangoes Mapping
- “Using Drones for Ag”
- Erica Blumson
- Farmer Meets the Foodie
- Jeffery Schrale
- ANZ Agribusiness Manager
- Final pitch judging – winners from each round will face judges for final questioning.
- Public Q and A to competitor
- Sunset drinks and networking
- Time for fresh air, a cold drink, networking and take in the views of the Mt Uncle Farm.
- Future Agro Challenge Celebration Dinner
- Final speeches of competitors and a chance to promote their Future Agro Challenge entry.
- Special guest speech from Sam Trethewey from SproutX.
- Winner Announcement, Bridges Restaurant, Mt Uncle Distillery